Friday, February 10, 2006

Marriage Rocks

I am posting a blog after what seems like ages. I am not even sure what I am going to write except that I do want to write - ramble more like it. I am now a married man - I make it sound like an earth - shattering event - well it is :-) Not the fact that I finally found somebody to marry me but the fact that I am currently happily and successfully married.
I have become a home shopping freak!!!! This truly deserves an entry into "Ripley's Believe It or Not". I was as much of a supporter of shopping as the RSS is of Valentine's Day and the change is dramatic if not downright freaky! Megha and me have spent the good part of our weekends @
  • Lifestyle
  • Westside
  • Shopper's Stop
  • Style Spa
  • Woodpecker

and a host of other shopping malls and arcades - all in the quest of the perfect dining table mat or the prettiest bed side table lamp. When 2 MBA graduates decided to shop, what emerges is a SWOT Analysis of each dining table design that is available in the market not to mention it's NPV and Utility Value. I guess if each one of us put as much fight in our jobs we would be fast trackers in our companies overnight :-) But then that is the difference between work and play and setting up the house has been a real blast.

Never thought setting up my own house could be so much fun :-)

My better half - Megha thinks that I have gone bonkers and for once I would tend to agree!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey married FPG !
Loved to read a short blog from you ... Y wouldnt you put up some pics of your house ?

-Smita

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures please!...of your wedding and home.

do keep blogging....you write damn well!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know patidev you are indeed complete ducko

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home